quarta-feira, 6 de agosto de 2008

The Fresh Clown Prince of Crime

Como seria a abertura do seriado Um Maluco no Pedaço (The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air), aquele com o Will Smith, se o Coringa estivesse na área:


A letra da música:

Now, this is a story all about how
My life got flipped-turned upside down
And I liked to take a minute
Just sit there son
I'll tell you how I became the menacing Joker of Gotham.

Well no idea where I was born or raised
An Asylum was where I spent most of my days
Spazzin' out, schitzin, laughin' all cool
And all digging my way out with a stolen tool
When a couple of guards
Caught me out of my bed
I stabbed them in the face and now they're kinda dead
Broke out of Arkham and Gotham's where I went,
They found nothing in my pockets except knives and lint,

Evening Commissioner

I just wanna be the guy who's fun and feared,
And if I may say, I really dig the beard
Everyone points and call me delirious,
But I just laugh and ask, "why so serious"?

Well I broke out some cell-mates, and set them free
And told them they were all just freaks like me
If they wanna destroy Gotham, theres just one plan,
It's obvious the only way is: kill the batman

I destroyed half of Gotham by two or three,
And I yelled to the Batman, "Come on, hit me".
Looked at Gotham, as it all laid in waste,
Come on, Batman, let's put a smile on that face.